Thursday, October 11, 2012

The fear of Love

When I loved I feared.
I feared of disappointments,
The sad truth of getting hurt.
I didn't know if I could handle,
The breaking of my heart.







They say love freely,
But I am not sure if I know-how;
How can I love freely?
When  it cost to love another.
Don't  they know it is too hard,
To give freely and suffer?


But they say it is worth it,
To suffer and to love another,
love is not about getting;
It is mostly about giving,
Giving as much as you can;
Without worrying about the return.


When you don’t make it about your self,
And it is all about the other;
Your love will be returned,
And you could truly say you loved another.

“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. We love him because he first loved us”  1 John 4: 18
 Photo credit: Jeanwi Young, Frommetoyouwordopress.com

1 comment: