Friday, October 5, 2012

A mother’s Promise


Would you forgive me, my child?
For not giving  you what you need,
But I promise it will get better;
It is just for now we suffer.

Don't be sad my love,  don't cry my child
I am going to give you whatever that you need;
Good food, drinks, and sweets, your favorite bread.
A mattress to lie on and a pillow for your head,
Some nice clean sheets, and a warm blanket.















We will get some toys,
For you to play with.
I will send you to school,
You will learn how to read.

I will buy you some clothes to keep you warm and neat,
Of course a nice bath; you’re going to smell so sweet.
What about some shoes you can actually fit?
And good pairs of socks to cover all your feet.

Dream with me my child,  dream with me,
Dream with me for now until it gets better.
Fight starvation this horrible hunger,
It’s just temporarily we’re going to suffer.

He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. 2 Corinthians 1:4


4 comments:

  1. Your words moves my heart, and the picture make me cry… the face of a starving child… OH!
    Thanks for giving us a way to make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your beautiful comment. Your comment touched my heart as well. Yes that picture is very moving. I too cried when I first saw it...

      Delete
  2. I love this :). just joined it from Munich, and sending you love and support from here my dear. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear. I appreciate you taking the time to join my site. Your support means a lot. xoxo

      Delete