Monday, November 26, 2012

Falling Gracefully

I was walking alone and I stumbled on rock,
I fell gracefully  in the hands of god.
I relaxed my muscle and I rolled up my head,
I was bruised a little but it didn’t feel that bad.



His hands felt so soft and yet very strong,
Everything was ok there was nothing wrong.
I felt so safe and secure and continued to walk,
Protected by him around the clock.

From the outside it may look really bad,
But I wish you could all see, the peace I feel inside.
My faith was strong and my fall was all planned,
I was protected by the almighty God.


Don’t try desperately to avoid your fall,
Unless you want to have a painful run.
Plan your fall a head have faith in your heart,
He will wait for you so you can land on his hands.


"One often observes a fear of falling in people. Yet even the best of competitive figure skaters can fall. We also meet with falls in everyday life. One has to learn how to fall painlessly. What does a painless fall consist? It is a directed fall, which is to say after losing balance we direct the body so that it lands on the side where the least damage will be done. As we fall, we relax our muscles and roll up, protecting the head. A fall that follows in accordance with this principle is not dangerous. On the other hand trying desperately to avoid a fall often causes a painful spill at the last moment, when there is no chance to prepare for it."  (Z. Osi’nski,  W.. Satarosta, speed –and Figure-skating.

One way to prepare for a fall is getting to know God personally. If we already have a relationship with him it will become natural for us to fall gracefully, and it will keep us from panicking when things go wrong.  We will not be afraid because we know for sure the almighty god is there stretching his hand to catch as. Daily prayer and reading the scripture will make our fall as easy us a butterfly landing on a beautiful flower.


"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him."  James 1:12
specspaces.com, glithiefmdude.com, liferelounge.com, latimesblogs.com,Grangcoop.com

1 comment:

  1. Well Yes! Good poem and heartfelt post. Bless you for sharing them.
    Thanks for speaking out... It spoke to me.

    ReplyDelete