Wednesday, November 21, 2012

How I Love Thanksgiving

Oh how I love thanksgiving!
It is time to tell you how I have been feeling.
You know I am grateful every single day,
But it is different when I have the whole day;
To be thankful and to remember,
To  laugh, hugg and pray  together;
It has been so long since we have seen each other.


Thank you friends and family for being a part of my life,

I am so grateful to have you by my side;
In good, in bad in sadness and laughter,
We have shared the worst and we have shared the better;
May god bless you all forever and ever,
May he bless your dinner may he bless the hour;
May he fill your lives with sunshine and laughter.


 Let's eat….
Turkey, chicken, cornbread dressing ,
Pecan pie, homemade banana pudding;
Tossed green salad and cranberry sauce,
Mash potatoes next to broccoli and cheese;
Kernel corn- for those with a bad teeth,
Pumpkin pie and of course macaroni and cheese.
What a lovely tradition what a lovely holiday,
I wish we could do this every single day.
"O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also. The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker." Psalm 95: 1-6
Photo Credit: moneysavingmom, savvyhousekeeping, recongnitionheroes.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment