Monday, November 19, 2012

Thank You

Loving you is so easy and full of contentment,
There is no fear or disappointment;
There is no heart break or judgment.
One thing you ask from me is to wait and be patient,
And to love you with my mind, my soul and my heart.

You are my breath and my only desire,
who's been always there through my problems;
You wiped my tears and you covered my flaws,
You sat beside me listen to my cries;
You offered to help me to carry my burden,
Just so I could be free you sent your only son.

I know I am loved through your mercy,
Not by what I do or how much I try;
not by what  I have done or how much I cry.
Through your undying love and through your amazing grace,
You have set me free from the earthly blame;
What more do I want lord what more can I ask,
except to say thank you, and to serve you all my life.
Thanks giving is just around the corner. Let this be a week of thanks giving.  Let’s be grateful each day for what God has done for us, and let’s pray for those who don’t have much and to those who have so much but don’t  really know what they have.
"God, the blessed and only ruler, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen" 1 Timothy 6:15-16
Photo Credit: Steve Mccury, randomhouseofprayer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment