Monday, October 22, 2012

The Delicate Flower

I am a delicate flower,
If I am not loved I die;
If I am not watered I cry.
Protect me from burning by the sun,
And from the coldness by night.
Make my heart beat fast and right;
That is the only way I stay alive.


I am a delicate flower,
The heat of your love makes me bloom,
When you are beside me;
I'm not afraid of a thunderstorm.
When the snow comes;
I hide underneath your brave heart,
I'm not moved by darkness or night.
When I hear the heavy rain outside,
It is a melody combined with a beat of your heart; 
Oh, what more can I want?


Please love me now,
And love me forever.
I will bloom and bloom;
Taking colors from the sky,
With a beauty that widens every eye;
My little sparks burning bright,
So you can enjoy my sight;
I happened to be one of a kind;
Only made for you by God.



"Husbands Ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. For no one hated his own flesh but nourishes and cherishes it. Just as the Lord does the church." Ephesians 5:28-29
Photo credit:  Xymonau and Abiy Mamo Photography

1 comment: