Sunday, September 30, 2012

One Person

If I can make one person smile,
If I can keep one person from hunger,
If I can give one person a shelter,
My job is done my friend, my job is done.




If I can stop one person from anger,
If I can help one child from sadness;
If I can bring one little laughter,
Yes, my job is done.



If I can carry one person’s burden,
If I can lift one ounce from his shoulder,
Yes, I made his  life so much better;
My job is done.
 











If I can give one person water,
If I can teach one word of wisdom;
Yes, indeed my friend my Job is done.













The rest shall follow,
Tomorrows comes and go,
One person becomes two;
Two follows three,
One is enough for now;
To make my soul free.

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18


Image credit: mysticsaint.info, irismin.org, lunchun.org, wordprss.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us God bless you Sunday morning and have good blessing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing the little things means everything. Thank you for reminding us.

    ReplyDelete