Monday, January 21, 2013

The answer to my "why?"

I asked God …
Why there is so much human suffering?
Why children go through so much grieving?
Why people get away with murder?
Why innocent people suffer?
When is this going to stop?
How are the helpless supposed to cope?



Why is this world so filthy?
So much sadness, so much misery,
Contaminated by people;
People who care only about themselves
Who cause pain to others,
Especially to children
The helpless of the helpless.



How can this people sleep at night?
How can they face the day light?
When pain looks at them in the eyes,
When suffering screams in their ears;
When fingers point at them on the face,
And say "Look how you ruined my life!"



Then he answered…
Your Job is not to ask that question,
Because you may never know the answer,
And I will handle this so much better.
Your job is to do what you can,
To help the helpless one by one;
To do your part to care for others,
To show everyone kindness,
To hug to comfort, to reach for their hands;
To be there for them when times are bad.
Your Job is to love others my child,
Let me do the judgment, let me be God.

" And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. Then who he sat on the throne said, "Behold I make all things new." And he said to me write for these words are true and faithful. And he said to me " It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be my son. But the cowardly unbelieving  abominable , murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their parts in the lake which burns with fire brimstone, which is the second death." Revelation 21:4-8

Photo credit: Ipadwallpapers, holdingtearsblogspot.com, 

2 comments:

  1. I’ve heard some people said that “This was God’s will” I don’t know where this idea came from. I’m sure it didn’t come from God. God is pure love and never wishes harm to anyone.
    The Bible says that the story of this world isn’t over yet. It says the day will come when sickness and pain will be eradicated and people will be held accountable for the evil they’ve committed. Justice will be served in a perfect way. So we may ask where is that day?
    Well, God actually delaying that day for some of us to put our trust in Him and to prepare our self to spend eternity in heaven. He’s delaying everything out of His love for us… But if we ask our self point-blank, “Why did God allow all this? Since some of us, we only see things dimly in this world like Negat said for know our Job is not to ask that question, Because we may never know the answer, ..”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you, God is pure love and never wishes harm to anyone, but he is also a God of Judgment he hates sin, he gets angry when the helpless get hurt and he punishes...some get punished in the world we live in and others in the afterlife, but when the innocent get hurt, It is definitely not from God. That only comes from evil. He gave us such things called free will and that free will is what some people use to do evil to other...I can't wait for that day where Justice will be served and all sickness and pain will be eradicated. Until then we may pray may God have mercy on his people...after all we are all sinners. Thanks you so much for a well thought out comment, I always learn so much from you.

    ReplyDelete